Avto9245 is the leading online resource for automotive design industry professionals, transportation design students and enthusiasts worldwide. Coverage of design news, auto shows and design exhibitions is provided free of charge. Additional premium content is available through a paid membership service. Paid members can access more extensive auto show and design exhibition photo coverage, design reviews, as well as feature stories covering the design process and design trends.
Avto9245 features the most complete and design-focused coverage available of major autoshows. A searchable database of over 25000 high quality photos from auto shows and design exhibitions allows design professionals to quickly find high quality images of a particular vehicle, a show exhibit, or design detail. The 'Portfolios' section showcases the work of transportation design students and professional designers worldwide.
Avto9245 visitors include all major US, European and Asia/Pacific automotive manufacturers, universities and technology companies. Readership includes a high percentage of industry design professionals:
- Professional Automotive Designers at OEM and Tier 1 Suppliers
- Designers and Product Planners in related fields such as Industrial Design
- Automotive design students at top colleges around the world
- Design enthusiasts
Site traffic averages half a million visitors per month, and growing steadily. We currently deliver up to 30000 banner impressions per day with carefully restricted ad space.
More car design jobs are placed on Avto9245 than anywhere else. For more information :
Advertisers have included: Aston Martin, Bentley, Changan, Daimler, Ford Motor Company, General Motors, GM Daewoo, Kenworth, Calty Design Research, Honda, Mazda, Nissan, Toyota, Kia, Renault, SAIC Motor, Volkswagen, Royal College of Art, Coventry University School of Art and Design, Umeå Institute of Design, Hongik University, Faurecia, Johnson Controls, EDAG.
Our automated adserver allows advertisers to run banners across the whole site, and to target specific site categories or world regions. The online reporting system provides real-time feedback on the success of your campaign, showing the ad views and click-throughs to your site. Banner ad graphics are generally 468x60 pixels, appearing at the top of the home page and news index pages. For other ad sizes, such as 160x400 'sidebar' ads, please us.
Advertisers have included: Ford Motor Company Design, General Motors Design, Mazda, Calty Design Research, Design Club International, Kenworth, Peugeot Concours Design, Royal College of Art, Umeå Institute of Design, Los Angeles Auto Show, Alias, ICEM, Opticore, Corel, Alcantara, Real Time Technology, GE Plastics.
Companies can sponsor news articles announcing their products, services, or events. For more information :
Sponsors play an important role in ensuring the ongoing quality of Avto9245 content. Major sponsor logos and messages appear throughout the sponsored sections, on CDROM packaging, and in presentations.
Major site sponsors have included: Michelin Challenge Design and Academy of Art University.
For further information, advertising rates and Media Kit, :
The editorial experience of Avto9245 and the global reach of the brand have been combined to provide the opportunity to deliver sponsored webinars.
• A webinar is a presentation delivered by you from your office which can be viewed and heard by anyone connected to the internet
• They are is free to viewers, which maximizes your audience
• They are scheduled to reach the territory/time zone of your
• Webinars typically last 45-60 minutes
• A Q&A session takes place via typed messages at the end of the presentation
• Attendees pre-register with full name / job title / company / detail, with these details being forwarded to you
• Webinars are archived on Avto9245 (under the Events & Contests tab) to be viewed/downloaded after the event.