Mlada Boleslav, Czech Republic
We’re happy to see you here, together we can do incredible things. At ŠKODA AUTO you will work with the latest technology in our development center, and we will introduce you the art of automobile production, the running of welding and assembly lines, distribution, sales, and customer service. ŠKODA AUTO is boosting its team and we welcome you to join more than 27,000 satisfied employees worldwide. We are seeking experts with experience, including graduates, for various departments, from product development to vehicle sales. We offer a wide range of opportunities for personal and professional growth, the most modern technology to work with on interesting projects around the world in a highly supportive environment.
Colour & Trim Designer
- Research international trends and materials.
- Create reports and presentations regarding trends, material concepts; statistics and colour and material specifications.
- Create aesthetic collages and mood boards.
- Create and present various design concepts.
- Participate in the whole process of production including implementation of textile concepts and colour samples.
- Cooperate with suppliers and departments throughout the company.
- University degree in the area of textile, product or industrial design (or similar)
- 3 years of experience in the automotive industry
- Good knowledge or trends, materials and colours
- Team player as well as an independent worker
- Strong creative skills, active attitude towards complex issues
- Independent user of design programs such as Photoshop
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Excellent communication skills, high level of commitment
- Willingness to travel, flexibility, intercultural competence
How to apply
Please Michal Korčak (Recruiter – Technical Development) at .